Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby It's Warm Inside... Poster

As my previous blog post stated, the K4K event changed from a Winter Wonderland carnival for children to a Silent Auction gala for adults. Again, since I have a background in graphic arts, I was assigned to create a new design for the posters, tickets and thank you cards.

Since Baby It's Warm Inside has a holiday feel, I decided to use a redish background with white snowflakes. I played with two different fonts: Edwardian Script for the title and event description, Helvetica for the the time/place/price. To me, it exudes warmness. It is inviting and I hope that our guests will think the same and come to the event.

So, again, I want to invite you to Baby It's Warm Inside's Silent Auction gala in a 5@7 form. See you at 5PM at the Atwater Club on December 10, 2011!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment