Tuesday, November 16, 2010

K4K Advertising

As my previous blog post stated, my Event Planning class and I are planning a fundraiser for the children at Make a Wish Foundation. Since I have a background in graphic arts, I was assigned to create a logo for our event, as well as a poster and tickets.

For the logo, I really wanted to incorporate kids, as well as the name (K4K). I wanted the logo to be simple, straightforward and to the point, and still have an impact on the people that come across it. The idea I came up with incorporates all that! I think :P As for the poster and the tickets, the theme for our event is : Winter Wonderland Carnival. I did not want it to look to messy and over-the-top, so I used just one image (the background) and played with different fonts. The text on the poster gives brief information on the event (what? where? when? why? who?). Here is what I came up with! Tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment